Our research education at the Boucher Institute is a multi-year program that equips students with the skills to make vital contributions to the naturopathic knowledge base.
In-depth instruction and training in research literacy skills geared to the practice of evidence-based Naturopathic Medicine are taught to ensure our graduates will not only excel as physicians, but as future naturopathic medical researchers.
The department is dedicated to supporting research in the naturopathic field, including:
- Providing professional development workshops
- Consulting on research methods
- Assisting with proposal writing
- Assisting researchers with funding requests
- Collaborating with external organizations and institutions