Position Title: Core Faculty/ External Sites Coordinator
Job details: This 1.0 FTE salaried core faculty position includes paid sick leave, vacation leave and personal days, and an excellent health benefits package including coverage for vision, dental, prescriptions and allied health care providers.
Reporting to the Clinic Director, this position is includes clinical supervision, coordination of external sites and administrative duties.
Clinical faculty members directly manage and are responsible for overseeing patient care and intern clinical practice. The faculty member participates in the development of the interns’ clinical skills and is responsible for timely and effective feedback and assessment.
As the coordinator for the Institute’s external clinics, this position develops and implements protocols to provide administrative and education oversight of all external clinical sites, including regularly scheduled monitoring and review of existing sites to ensure they continue to meet standards, goals and objectives and are in compliance with all regulatory requirements. The external sites coordinator will provide yearly site visit reports as part of the Institute’s ongoing accreditation requirements.
The coordinator will act as liaison to ensure the smooth operation of external clinical sites by ongoing communication with each site, and resolve day to day issues as applicable.
- A master’s degree or terminal degree appropriate to the area of instruction (except in rare circumstances to be approved by the Provost).
- Clinic faculty members require active professional ND licensure in BC and a minimum of 2 years experience in clinical practice.
- Demonstrated teaching effectiveness.
- Two years Academic, Professional, or Teaching Experience.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to motivate others
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and effectively prioritize
- High level of communication skills including experience dealing with diverse populations, faculty, administration and students
- Well developed administrative skills and strong decision making skills
To apply: Submit your resume with cover letter to: