- Canada is a friendly, inclusive, diverse and progressive country.
- International Students are able to work while they study in Canada and can stay here on a work visa for up to three years after they graduate.
- Spouses or common-law partners may also apply for a work-permit if you are a full-time student with a valid study permit.
- International Students (including U.S. students) are covered by the Medical Services Plan of BC.
Why Vancouver, British Columbia.
- British Columbia and Vancouver afford easy access to world renowned natural beauty including mountains, oceans, lakes and forests.
- British Columbia has the largest scope of practice for naturopathic physicians in Canada.
- British Columbia has a population that widely accepts and uses naturopathic medicine.
- Vancouver is a world-class city consistently ranked as one of the world’s “most liveable cities”.
Why the Boucher Institute.
- Boucher graduates consistently excel on licensing exams among all other CNME accredited schools.
- Close to home – the Boucher Institute is just 30 minutes to the U.S. border.
- Affordable tuition and no additional “out-of-province” charges – at the current Bank of Canada exchange rate, the $23,933 CAD, first year tuition at Boucher equates to just $17,899 USD (as of March 3, 2017).
- Small class sizes and cohort model of education emphasizing mentorship.
* US applicants please note that the Boucher Institute does not currently participate in the US federal student loans program.