POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Manager
REPORTS TO: President
HOURS: 28 Hours per week
CLOSING DATE: Monday, August 21, 2018
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Experience in human resources management. Knowledge of conflict resolution, negotiation, coaching, and change management.
2. Completion of a degree in business, HR, OD or related disciplines and five years of experience in senior-level human resources positions.
3. Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organization development, employee relations, safety and training and development.
4. Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills with demonstrated ability to lead and develop human resources practices.
5. Ability to interact effectively with senior management and the company board of directors when required.
6. Knowledge of various employment laws and practices including administration of benefits, compensation programs and other human resources programs.
7. Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management, including implementation of best practices.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the development, delivery and documentation of all HR programs off BINM. This includes completing HR projects and duties related to interviewing, setting employee benefits and compensations that are fair, creating a safe and healthy work environment, investigating and resolving complaints and conflict, coaching managers on performance management and keeping records on employee HR transactions as required by law.
To apply, please send a resume and covering letter to email@example.com