|Tuition and School Fees||Financial Aid and Student Loans||Awards and Scholarships|
Tuition & School Fees
- Annual Tuition (2021-2022 Academic Year) – $25,144 CAD (books, equipment, and supplies are not included in tuition).
- Boucher Naturopathic Student Association Fee – $100 CAD, Annual membership fee
- Naturopathic Medicine Student Association Fee – $60 CAD, Annual membership fee
- Student Records Archiving Fee – $5 CAD, Annual fee
- Enrolment Tuition Deposit – 10% due upon enrolment
- Application Fee – $115 CAD, One-time fee for new applicants
- Registration Fee – $100 CAD, One-time fee for new applicants
- Convocation Fee – $100 CAD, One-time fee for fourth-year students
Additional Admissions Fees
- Re-Admissions Fee – $115 CAD. For students who voluntarily withdraw from the program without approved leave.
- Foreign Transcript Evaluation – $128 CAD (minimum) through accepted services WES and ICES.
- Transfer Credit Assessment Fee – $100 per course.
Other School Fees
- Course Retakes – Regular tuition rates apply.
- Duplicate T2202A Form – $25 CAD each
- Late Payment of Tuition – $100 CAD per instance plus 16% per annum on outstanding amounts
- Late/Early/Rewrite Exam Fee – $80 CAD
- Late Registration &/or Enrolment Fee – $100 CAD may be charged monthly
- Lost Library Books – Full Replacement Cost
- NSF Cheque Charge – $50 CAD per instance
- Official Transcript – $25 CAD each
- Replacement Security AccessCard – $15 CAD
- Replacement Diploma – $50 CAD
- Replacement ID Card or Name Badge – $10 CAD
* All fees are subject to change.
Additional Fees (payable to a third party)
- Anatomy Dissection Lab (Second-year students) – travel and accommodation $1,200 CAD (approximately)
- Vaccination fees – $300 CAD (approx.)
- Criminal Records Check – $28 CAD. Cost varies by jurisdiction.
- Personal Medical Equipment – $1,500 CAD (approx.)
- Books are not included in the tuition fees and average $2,200+ CAD in first year and approximately $3,500 CAD for the entire program. A required and recommended booklist is provided to all incoming students prior to matriculation.
- All students require a personal laptop computer (PC or Mac) at their own cost.