The Marketing and Communications Assistant will be responsible for promoting the Boucher brand through various social media channels and creating content for newsletters.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Contribute to the development of the marketing plans for both the Boucher Institute school and clinic
- Coordinate the social media strategy
- Help develop social media content for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Analyze social media with monthly reports
- Support the Clinic monthly newsletter by creating permanent content
- Help with the planning and hosting of events
- Communicate in a positive, regular and timely manner with your supervisor
- Carry out all projects and duties as assigned on a timely basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of all matters entrusted to this position.
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- All other duties as assigned
This is a full time temporary position for an individual who is between the ages of 15 and 30 years in accordance with the Canada Summer Jobs program.
- Preferred enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe suite and Mailchimp a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Outstanding multi-tasking/time management abilities
- Proven Strong Work Ethic required.
The ideal candidate would be available to work from May 1st to September 1, 2019. Hours of week will be 30-35 (part time hours maybe available prior to May 1st).
This position is an hourly position and will be paid in accordance with BC’s minimum wage. In lieu of benefits the candidate will be paid 4% on each pay.
NOTE: This is a full time temporary position for an individual who is between the ages of 15 and 30 years in accordance with the Canada Summer Jobs program.