Position title: Counselor
Reports to: Dean, Student Services
Requirements: M. A. Clinical Psychology or M. Ed Counselling
- 2-5 years experience in crisis intervention
- Registration with the appropriate, applicable professional designation will be required.
- An understanding and spiritual practices as it relates to “Treat the Whole Person” under the Guiding Principles of Naturopathic Medicine.
- We’re looking for a candidate with demonstrated ability to use a variety of evidenced based methodology which may include: knowledge of behavioural models, cognitive behavioural therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, mindfulness approaches, social referencing, acceptance and commitment therapy, EMDR
- Ability to work evenings to 7:00 p.m. where needed
The Counselor will provide counseling, psychotherapy, crisis intervention, coaching and emotional support to the Students of the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine.