POSITION TITLE: Admissions Advisor
REPORTS TO: Associate Dean, Student Services
The Admissions Advisor supports the Associate Dean of Student Services to manage prospective student inquiries, advise prospective students on the program, school and profession, manage admissions records, is responsible for database management and reporting, assists with prospective student interviews, new student enrolment, and new student orientation.
As needed the Admissions Advisor will help plan and execute internal and on occasion external recruitment events.
In addition, the Admissions Advisor assists in the editing, updating and delivery of Student Services and Admissions guides and catalogues, as needed. General duties and responsibilities are outlined below; however, the Associate Dean according to the needs of the Institute may assign from time to time additional duties.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience: The successful candidate for the position of Admissions Advisor will possess relevant employment experience in admissions, marketing and/or customer service
Education: Completion of a minimum of two years of post-secondary education. The completion of an undergraduate degree would be an asset.
- Stong Word and Excel skills
- Highly organized, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Self-starter capable of working independently and within a team setting.
- Able to work with people from a variety of socio-economic and cultural backgrounds.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office programs, e-mail, the Internet, and various social media platforms.
- An understanding of Naturopathic Medicine would be an asset.
- Able to work flexible hours as there will be occasion work off-site and during weekends and evenings for special events
- A valid BC driver’s license and access to a vehicle for work purposes is preferred.
- Able to push and pull up to 30lbs (transporting recruitment material to college fairs and other events.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- This is an entry-level position (35 hours a week) with an annual salary range of $35-$39,000 plus extended health benefits and paid time off.
- This position will work remotely from home and will continue as such time, as the Institute deems necessary and safe to relocate back at the Institute. For more information on Boucher return to Campus plan please visit our website.