Our professional massage therapy training college is looking for a skilled clinic administrator to join our New Westminster team. We are seeking a competent professional who has experience and success in business operations within the healthcare setting, and especially someone who is a member of a healthcare profession such as Registered Massage Therapy.
Required: Minimum of two years experience working in clinic administration or a similar setting. Preference will be given to those with supervisory experience.
Preferred (not required): Registered Massage Therapist in good standing with the CMTBC, or a post-secondary degree in a healthcare-related subject area.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially, Excel, Word and Teams.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively interact with a high degree of competence and professionalism
• Proven ability to create, maintain and produce records as required for record keeping and accreditation purposes
• Shift scheduling and time sheet administration
• Ability to take direction and meet deadlines in a fluid and demanding environment
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Clinic Administrator for the West Coast College of Massage Therapy, New Westminster your role and main responsibility will be to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the College’s Student Intern clinic. Included in your job description are the following duties:
• Work with other clinic administrators to keep the clinic operating smoothly and on target
• Create and maintain the clinic instructors’ shift schedule
• Recruit, train and review the performance of clinic instructors
• Ensure that students are able to meet their clinical practicum hours
• Maintain and create clinic in-reach and out-reach opportunities
• Build and maintain positive, effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Update handbooks and manuals
• Oversee and submit instructor timesheets
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Mike McNulty, Manager of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing deadline: April 30, 2021