POSITION TITLE: Clinic Front Desk Assistant (2 Openings)
REPORTS TO: Clinic Manager
The Front Desk Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the front desk (reception area) of the BINM clinic. This includes managing patient flow, managing patient charts, tracking patient sales, managing cases and assisting in training of student clinical assistants. General duties and responsibilities are outlined below, however additional duties may be assigned by the Clinic Manager.
HOURS: Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Applicant must pass a criminal records check
- At least two years of post secondary education
- Have a pleasant phone manner and personal manner for greeting patients
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in clinic reception preferred.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Front desk duties
- Patient file management
- Cash management and accounting
- Organizational responsibilities
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
We have two-clinic front desk opening:
1) 30 hours a week for 8 weeks. This position created in thanks to Federal Government youth employment initiative and as such the successful applicant must be 30 years or younger at time of hire and either a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada. Rate of pay for the position is $14.60/hr
2) 20 hours a week 6 month contract position. This contract maybe extended for an additional 6 months depending on patient levels in the Clinic. Rate of pay for this position is $15-16/hr depending on experience.
Both positions require flexibility for shifts during days/evenings and on Saturdays as the Clinic is open Monday – Saturday mornings and evenings.