POSITION TITLE: Clinic Front Desk Assistant (Monday – Thursday 4:45pm – 8:45pm)
REPORTS TO: Clinic Manager
The Front Desk Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the front desk (reception area) of the BINM clinic. This includes managing patient flow, managing patient charts, tracking patient sales, managing cases and assisting in training of student clinical assistants. General duties and responsibilities are outlined below, however additional duties may be assigned by the Clinic Manager.
HOURS: Must be able to work Monday – Thursday 4:45pm – 8:45pm. Additional hours maybe available
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Applicant must pass a criminal records check
- At least two years of post-secondary education
- Have a pleasant phone manner and personal manner for greeting patients
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in clinic reception preferred.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Front desk duties
- Patient file management
- Cash management and accounting
- Organizational responsibilities
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- All applications must include resume and cover letter stating availability for shifts.