Integrative Medical Clinic-
Focused in Regenerative Medicine
We are a thriving, independent, integrative medical clinic established over 18 years ago in downtown Portland, OR. We love what we do, we love who we provide care for and we are seeking a heart-centered naturopath/acupuncturist to join our professional family. We are looking for an Oregon dual licensed Naturopathic Physician/Acupuncturist for full-time work with potential to expand the clinic.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, experienced, detail oriented, executive quality professional who craves a dynamic role in a thriving, ideal medical practice. Must have an understanding and appreciation of integrated medicine, demonstrate willingness to take direction from lead physician, be excited to work in a close knit, supportive, encouraging and collaborative working environment with a strong purpose to help patients achieve optimal wellness. Our ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in Chinese herbal medicine and familiarity with the Balance Method of acupuncture and have a basic knowledge of regenerative medicine and a desire to learn more.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight and managing full IV therapy suite
- Phlebotomy and IV skillset
- Familiarity with functional lab testing
- Naturopathic manipulation technique
- Ability to obtain DEA license (if do not already have active one in place
- Administering acupuncture in accordance with proprietary protocols of clinic and highest
standards of the profession
- Work closely and under direction of lead ND/acupuncturist
- Formulating and mixing of Chinese Herbal Formulas
- Contribute positive, thoughtful and compassionate energy to clinic environment and patients
at all times
- Learning specialty services as required by providers and management
- Contribute to marketing as directed by clinic management
- Grow patient base, while maintaining existing patients
- Actively participate in marketing and educational seminars, talks, lectures and events
- Current Oregon Acupuncturist License in good standing/ND license in good standing/DEA
license in good standing (or ability to obtain DEA)
- Minimum ONE (1) year experience practicing acupuncture
- Experience and comfort with charting in Electronic Medical Records
- Knowledge of practice management/ scheduling systems
- Must be able to multi-task and work with other service provider
- Strong written and clear verbal communication skills
- Preference for three (3) years acupuncture experience/ND experience
- A proven track record in delivering high-quality care
Please respond with cover letter- why you would be the right person to join our team, your
resume/CV with direct contact information, all license information and references- both professional
Culture fit is very important to us in our clinic so that we have a WIN/WIN hiring situation.
We have a multi- level screening/hiring process to make sure that we find the right fit for our team.
Please complete all steps requested. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: FULL TIME
Location: Downtown Portland OR
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Please post to your website.
Send all information to Brynna at manager@naturecuresclinic.