Position Title: Facilities Coordinator
Applicant Deadline: June 11, 2021
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced individual to serve in the role of Facilities Coordinator. In this challenging position, you will report to the Director, Facilities and Procurement. You will be responsible for facilities maintenance including the coordination of major/minor facilities projects, property repairs, and set up and tear down of rooms, working with vendors to ensure the building is up to standards. The successful candidate will also provide office services support by processing the distribution of mail and office supplies, maintaining a calendar of events and being on top of room bookings, monitoring building access procedures and keeping track of service contracts and contacting service issues to vendors and following up on resolution. This position is responsible for security within the building monitoring building access procedures, ensuring the FOB system is working and contacting building security as required.
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Strong computer literacy in a range of administrative support programs such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and various databases programs.
- Technical ability to operate and trouble shoot copy centre equipment
- Flexibility to manage a wide range of tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written, to ensure information is conveyed in a professional manner to all levels of persons both internally and externally
- Good organizational, detail-oriented, and time management skills with demonstrated ability to work and multi task with minimal supervision in fast paced environment
- Tact and judgment to deal with all levels of staff, faculty, students
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), is Canada’s premier, pan-Canadian academic institution for education and research in naturopathic medicine. Our graduates are eligible to write the licensing examinations for all regulated jurisdictions in Canada and the United States to become naturopathic doctors.
The College is a registered charity dependent upon tuition, research grants and donations for the fulfillment of its mission. CCNM has two campuses, one in Toronto and another in the Metro Vancouver area (New Westminster) known as the Boucher Campus. The College provides an attractive work environment for those who value good health and who enjoy working in a positive creative atmosphere.
To Apply: Submit your resume with a covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
On the covering letter, please indicate the title of the position that you are applying for, salary expectations, and where you saw this job advertisement. We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine is committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities throughout the recruitment process. Please advise the Human Resources department if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process. This document can be made available in an alternate format upon request.