You’re an experienced, passionate, strategic, professional physician with a growth mindset, who’s committed to using your gifts to make the world a better place.
Your role will be to lead Integrative Patient programs while working one on one with patients. You will leverage our specialized testing and custom onboarding process to uncover the root of their symptoms. You’ll have the opportunity to work side by side with the other doctors of IWG and be supported by the practitioner assistants throughout the duration of your patients Integrative Programs. You will also be a face of IWG by sharing your gift via our social platforms which, in turn, will inspire hundreds of people to take meaningful action in their lives. You’ll do this by contributing to existing marketing initiatives, to build a bigger patient base.
You’re the type of person who takes action and isn’t afraid to get out there and make things happen. You’re an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
You love nurturing patients. You love guiding people on their health journey. And you love all the things in between.
As part of our team, you’ll wear a lot of hats: physician, learner, patient care manager, educator, and healthcare innovator.
This position will work on:
- Executing our Functional and Integrative Programs
- Leveraging our in-house medical diagnostic therapies
- Utilizing other lab analysis such as blood work, saliva testing, stool testing, etc.
- Developing personalized health plans
- Consulting with the nutritionist for dietary plans
- Developing relationships with patients while guiding them through their Integrative Program. Working one on one with patient throughout the program as well as providing online support through their power2patient portal.
- You must be able to make work with a team, think outside the box, and work closely with the doctors.
Reading this makes you say, “Holy cow — that’s ME!”:
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You have a sense of humor that’s smart, but not snarky or cynical
- You LOVE socializing and meeting new people – people refer to you as a “connector” or “nurture”
- You crave information and learning more about Integrative medicine
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges and questions
- You’re well-versed in all aspects of nutrition, functional medicine, dietary plans, detoxification, and supplementation
- You love personal development
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues, and the wellbeing of the company
- You’re not thin-skinned or (overly) attached to your ego — you’re focused on finding, developing, and executing on the best ideas to get the best results
- You’re 10,000% comfortable working in a live and virtual environment
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!)
- You’re obsessive about being the best at what you do
- When a mission-critical project happens, you work till the job gets done
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You’re hyper-focused on getting the details right — you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through the cracks
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up, and make the world a better place
- You have a voracious curiosity for new and interesting things – be it people, opportunities, content, etc.
In a perfect world, you have:
- 3+ years of clinical experience
- You are “intrapreneurial” minded
- Experience (and proven results) with functional medicine, integrative medicine, and customizing health plans.
- Superior communication skills
- Strong ideation skills and the ability to execute a project from start to finish independently
- A curious, efficient, and solution-oriented mindset
- A creative, positive spirit along with a passion for personal development
- Attention to detail
This position is not for you if:
- You have personal drama
- You are close-minded to integrative and functional medicine approaches
- You have one set way of working with patients
- You don’t take personal responsibility
- You ONLY want to work remote
- You are NOT solution-oriented
- You don’t really commit wholeheartedly to anything
- You don’t like nutrition, helping people, guiding people, or being the best
- You think self-help is weird
- You have no sense of humor
- The ideal candidate lives in New Jersey
- We’re open to this being a full-time employee or Part-time position
- Full-time employees get 1 week paid vacation, Continuing education dollars, in-house health plan, inspiration days, paid retreat days, paid holidays, competitive pay, bonus structure, enrollment into the Institute for Integrative Wellness
- This is an in-office position. Working remotely may be considered in the future.
- Integrative Wellness Group is an equal opportunity employer