Tandem Clinic is looking for an Office Assistant to join our multidisciplinary practice in the Olympic Village. Tandem Clinic has a mix of RMT’s, ND’s and other practitioners. We are focused on creating a calm and supportive environment for everyone who walks through our doors. Our 1572 square foot clinic is located street level – facing the high-traffic West Second Avenue. Our practice is technologically advanced, collaborative & community focused.
We are looking for coverage specifically on Saturdays for 6.5 hours and some weekday 4 hour shifts as needed. This can be very flexible going into the school year – I understand the stresses of school and really want to provide a nice environment where you, as a student, get to work with ND’s and get excited about why you got into this profession!
As an Office Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Opening and / or closing the facility and setting up for the day
- Answering the telephone, answering online inquiries, greeting patients
- Booking patient appointments
- Receiving and processing lab reports
- Direct Billing, MSP Billing and collecting patient co-payments
- Arranging UPS/FedEx pickups, faxes, incoming and outgoing mail
- Other duties as required
Successful candidates will possess:
- Excellent computer skills – we will be a paperless practice
- Experience using EMR software is an asset
- Office reception experience
- Previous experience in a medical clinic setting is an asset
- Basic understanding of medical terminology is an asset
- Previous retail or hospitality experience is an asset
Come and fall in love with the Olympic Village like we have!
Looking for like-minded individuals. We will be offering competitive compensation. Please contact email@example.com with a resume & cover letter if you are interested in applying
— only serious applications will be considered.