POSITION TITLE: Marketing & Communications Assistant
REPORTS TO: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
You will be responsible for promoting the Boucher brand through various social media channels and providing updates to our websites.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of social media platforms, trends and digital marketing best practices, content management systems, and strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Up-to-date with social media trends
- Eye for detail, including design and photos
- Organized, resourceful, and is enthusiastic about the role/industry of communications and marketing.
- Experience in social media management (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter) required.
- Experience in WordPress would be an asset
- Knowledge of Naturopathic Medicine would be an asset.
- Contribute to the development of the marketing plans for both the Boucher Institute school and clinic
- Coordinate the social media strategy
- Help develop social media content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Use WordPress to update and maintain the BINM and Boucher Clinic websites
- Event planning support
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
This is a 30 hours a week position for a total of 8 weeks of employment.
This position created in thanks to Federal Government youth employment initiative and as such the successful applicant must be 30 years or younger at time of hire and either a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada
Currently this position will work remotely during the Pandemic but should the Student Services department transition back to the Institute during the term of employment the successful candidate would be expected to follow suit.
Rate of pay for this position is $14.60 + 4 % vacation pay