Are you a master healer with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude?
Neurvana Naturopathic Medicine Integrative Clinic is opening a new location in the heart of Mission, one of Calgary’s most vibrant and affluent neighbourhoods.
Doors will open February 2021 and there is availability for 1 more full time Naturopathic Doctor with a strong focus on solving chronic conditions.
Candidates must be able to connect with clients on an emotional level, build trust and guide them to the quality of life they are seeking.
To be successful as a Naturopathic Doctor, candidates must be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
You must also be comfortable with people, excelling at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, you must have a genuine desire to meet and exceed the needs of your clients.
We’re a good fit if you…
- Are someone that listens with intent to client’s pains and ensures they feel understood (we are not about multiple patients at one time)
- Hold IV therapy certification or a willingness to complete the requirements for certification
- Have experience with lab testing, ideally functional medicine labs: blood, urine, stool, saliva
- Excel in integrative environments with a focus on functional medicine and delivering lasting results
- Don’t shy away from solving chronic health conditions, but rather get fired up by solving them
- Want to know more about the neurological side of things, how it relates to your patient’s condition, and how to put QEEG and Neurofeedback to work for you to improve patient outcomes — no different than IV therapy or testing you already use
Why work with Neurvana?
- Brand new EMF and Mold free clinic
- Office with a view from the 3rd floor facing south with plenty of natural light
- Marketing done by seasoned inhouse veterans that have experienced chronic illness themselves and know how to intimately connect with your ideal patients and fill your schedule
- Steady flow of new, highly committed patients to work with, without having to do public speaking, social media or dozens of blog posts
- Phones answered by highly educated, native English speaking individuals that know how to answer questions from prospective and current patients.
- All administrative tasks taken care of including test kit prep., supplement ordering, scheduling, and everything in between.
- Patient expectations are set before entering your schedule.
- Blood draws provided by an experienced inhouse phlebotomist
- Professionally installed sound proof system to drastically reduce conversations between rooms and hallways.
- You have full autonomy. Period. We never dictate or STRONGLY ENCOURAGE how you “should” run your practice.
- We’re a supportive, open minded group of professionals looking to improve the face of health care.
- Keep 60% off all revenue you generate (minus cost of goods)
- Avg. practitioner revenue is $83,572 per month, without pushy sales tactics
- World class non-pushy, non-hypey, non-slimy sales education refined over 7 decades and backed by thousands of sales studies
- Stock options considered after 1 year as part of our retirement planning initiative
- Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with sights set on national expansion
We’ree a rapidly growing Naturopathic Clinic with locations in Calgary and Red Deer. What we offer our clients is an opportunity to truly solve their challenges and restore their lives. We do this through 2 practices, Functional/Naturopathic Medicine and Neuroscience. It’s here at the crossroads of these worlds that we have been able to provide a quality of care that is unmatched by most other providers and become an authority on solving chronic health
problems while attracting clients from around the world. It’s what we call Results Based Medicine™
We are a practical and sensible group of innovators with specialties in many areas. We believe that healthcare is a team sport and that the only way to deliver the best quality care is by allowing our practitioners to fully dedicate their mental and emotional resources to serving their clients, while our team of world class marketers, support staff and business leaders take care of the rest.
Our mission is to offer Canadian’s the highest rate of success at identifying and treating chronic illness than any other clinic in the country.
Are you driven by delivering the best quality of life to your clients? If you answered yes, click the link for more information and to apply
4039 Brentwood Road NW
Calgary, AB T2L 1L1
Phone: (403) 768-3407
2020 4 St SW
Calgary, AB T2S 1W3