Naturmend is a multi-disciplinary clinic and supplement store in the heart of Calgary’s thriving Bridgeland community. We’ve been operating since 2012 and pride ourselves on our honest, compassionate approach to healthcare. We provide a wide range of health services including naturopathic medicine, psychology and counselling, nutrition and dietetics, osteopathic manual therapy, kinesiology, reiki, TCM and Acupuncture, IV therapy and more. At Naturmend we are on a mission to cultivate wellness of mind, body and spirit. Building healthy communities one person at a time.
In this salary position, the naturopathic doctor is responsible for delivering naturopathic medical care, overseeing and administering IV therapy to patients of Naturmend, various marketing activities, and educating customers in our retail store. This position is a 2-year employment contract. If you are looking for a dynamic position in a fun, professional and integrative team then this is the place for you.
· We offer a competitive salary as well as performance-based incentives
· We provide complete administrative support
· Excellent training and mentorship program with our industry leading practitioners
· Assistance with developing a robust and thriving practice
· Chance to work in a fun, collaborative, professional clinic with a highly motivated team
· Naturopathic doctor – licensed or planning to be licensed in Alberta
· IV therapy certification is asset
· Flexible schedule – including evenings and Saturdays – 35-40 hours/ week
· Motivated to build your practice through marketing efforts and exceptional patient care
· Have a positive attitude and culture fit with Naturmend – we are fun, collaborative, caring, innovative, love to work as a team and educational.
How to Apply:
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.