Position Title: Physical Medicine Coordinator (Boucher Campus)
Available: April 7, 2021
Applicant Deadline: April 9, 2021
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and organized Physical Medicine Coordinator to support all areas of the Physical Medicine Department at the CCNM Boucher campus. In this position, you will report to the Associate Dean of Academics and be responsible for:
- Teaching Assistant to Manipulation classes and labs as assigned
- Proctor practical assessments in the Physical Medicine program,
- Coordinate Teacher Assistants for the Physical Medicine program,
- Coordinate open labs for the Physical Medicine program, and
- Assist with the administration of the Physical Medicine program as needed (ie syllabi review, etc).
This is a permanent position within our Academic department with a weekly maximum of 6 hours per week.
- Applicants must be a board licensed ND
- Past teaching assistant experience in physical medicine required.
- Knowledge and experience of advanced physical medicine assessments and techniques an asset 4. Training in teaching methodology, measurement and evaluation at a post-secondary level an asset
- Self-motivated and have the ability to motivate others
- Able to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities
- Able to work well with diverse student, faculty and professional groups within and outside the CCNM Boucher Campus
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively– both orally and in writing- with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrable computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Positive demonstrated commitment to student success
- Strong motivation to become a contributing member of the team
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), is Canada’s premier, pan-Canadian academic institution for education and research in naturopathic medicine. Our graduates are eligible to write the licensing examinations for all regulated jurisdictions in Canada and the United States to become naturopathic doctors.
The College is a registered charity dependent upon tuition, research grants and donations for the fulfillment of its mission. CCNM has two campuses, one in Toronto and another in the Metro Vancouver area known as the Boucher Campus. The College provides an attractive work environment for those who value good health and who enjoy working in a positive creative atmosphere.
To Apply: This position reports to the Boucher Campus in New Westminster, BC
Submit your resume with a covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
On the covering letter, please indicate the title of the position that you are applying for, salary expectations, and where you saw this job advertisement. We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.