Get the Office 365 ProPlus license for half the price
- For CA$50/year, alumni, faculty and supervisors will receive an Office 365 ProPlus license (a retail value of CA$100/year). The premium Office suite for organizations – includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, and Skype for Business – plus online file storage and sharing (initially 1TB on OneDrive but this could be unlimited depending how many users we enroll on this plan). Each user/license allows you to run Office on up to five MAc or PC machines. You can also run Office Mobile for Android or Office Mobile for iPhone on up to 5 mobile devices.
- Your enrollment, at the price proposed above, will allow our school to subside the cost of the same licence type for all active students.
- Once payment is submitted, please allow 5 business days for our IT team to create your account and send your login info. Make sure your Boucher’s email account is up to date and if it is not frequently monitored, create yourself a forwarding rule to your preferred email account to receive notifications; however, as mentioned above, logging into Office365 will be through your Boucher’s email account.
- This offer is on subscription basis and must be paid/updated yearly; otherwise Microsoft will terminate user account.
- For faculty and supervisors who terminate their business relationship with Boucher they can keep their Office365 licence active until the end of the subscription-year. Our alumni have received Microsoft approval to keep their accounts for as long the licences are paid.
- Deadline to join this offer is December 31st, 2018. A minimum of people is required to get the offer.