CCNM-Boucher boasts a state of the art onsite naturopathic medical clinic that students are able to access free of charge. Each student is also able to apply for up to four discount-memberships for extended family and friends.
Our students also enjoy complimentary massage appointments at the West Coast College of Massage Therapy (WCCMT), located two blocks from CCNM-Boucher Campus.
CCNM-Boucher Campus students are also eligible to apply for extended health coverage offered by Great-West Life.* Registration for this plan is optional. This plan offers students affordable extended health coverage that typically costs less than a family or employee plan and includes benefits specifically valuable to students. The ComboPlus – Starter Plan offers benefits such as:
- Prescription medication and ambulance service (including air service) – No deductible
- Dental care (e.g. cleanings, scalings, fillings and examinations) – No deductible or waiting period to start enjoying dental benefits
- Medical supplies (e.g. mobility aids, diabetic equipment, diagnostic lab and x-ray services)
- Vision benefits
- Hearing benefits
- In-home nursing care and paramedical services (e.g naturopath, chiropractor, physiotherapist, psychologist, acupuncturist) as well as other health professionals
- Emergency Travel coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Survivor benefits and more
*Please note that this health coverage plan is administered by Great-West Life, not CCNM-Boucher Campus.