Boucher boasts a state of the art onsite naturopathic medical clinic that students and their families are able to access free of charge. Each student is also able to apply for up to four discount-memberships for extended family and friends.
Our students also enjoy complimentary massage appointments at the West Coast College of Massage Therapy (WCCMT), located two blocks from the Boucher campus.
Boucher students are also eligible to apply for extended health coverage offered by Great West Life.* Registration for this plan is optional. This plan offers Boucher students affordable extended health coverage that typically costs less than a family or employee plan and includes benefits specifically valuable to students. The ComboPlus – Starter Plan offers benefits such as:
- Prescription medication and ambulance service (including air service) – No deductible
- Dental care (e.g. cleanings, scalings, fillings and examinations) – No deductible or waiting period to start enjoying dental benefits
- Medical supplies (e.g. mobility aids, diabetic equipment, diagnostic lab and x-ray services)
- Vision benefits
- Hearing benefits
- In-home nursing care and paramedical services (e.g naturopath, chiropractor, physiotherapist, psychologist, acupuncturist) as well as other health professionals
- Emergency Travel coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Survivor benefits and more
*Please note that this health coverage plan is administered by Great West Life, not the Boucher Institute.