Are you a rockstar go-getter who wants to develop a practice within a multidisciplinary team? Do you wish you had experienced NDs to consult regarding challenging cases? Are you passionate about evidence-based practice?
Acacia Health has a solid reputation in Victoria for excellence in multidisciplinary care. Our team is made up of naturopathic doctors, physiotherapists, clinical counsellors, registered dietitian, registered massage therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractic doctor, athletic therapists, osteopathic manual therapists, and kinesiologists, all supported by our professional front-end team.
We offer YOU:
- Support in building your caseload
- Mentorship for new grads on practice building. More in-depth mentorship in neurological and mental health care from a 20+ year ND.
- All the admin work. We manage it all – reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you.
- Large dispensary and IV therapy suite on site.
- Virtual and in-office hours – we use Jane app telemedicine, and have all the systems in place to support you during the pandemic.
- Access to monthly shared learning with the whole team (examples of recent topics: update on pain science, trauma-informed care, pelvic floor health, sleep medicine)
- Option to become an employee with benefits, or be an independent contractor.
- Option to join our new concussion treatment team and become highly skilled in concussion care (60 hours of education included for employees).
- Direct billing to most insurance companies.
- Opportunities to be highlighted in our social media (FB, IG) and clinic newsletter (goes out to over 2500 locals).
We know how to support NDs, how to keep your patients happy, and help you grow your practice!
We believe in giving back and paying it forward. There are several charities we support through financial donations and free patient education events (Cycle of Life Tour for Hospice care, MS Society, Parkinson’s Wellness Project…). As well, we are the proud home to The Family Naturopathic Clinic – a training clinic for Naturopathic Interns that provides free naturopathic care for low-income families in Greater Victoria.
Continual education and innovation is a priority, and we offer regular shared learning to all our team members. Employee clinicians receive a yearly education allowance.
Contact us if you share our CORE VALUES:
1. Client-centered, Patient First. Our staff and practitioners provide a personalized approach that focuses on the client’s needs and goals as the central driver of care.
2. Warmth and Caring. A warm and caring atmosphere provides a solid foundation for healing and change. It also promotes team building and collaboration. We strive to have fun when we can, and we are supportive and caring of one another, as we each take risks and grow.
3. Collaboration. We work cooperatively and effectively with our colleagues and our clients. We value innovation through collaboration, to optimize our results.
4. Outstanding care. Each and every team member at Acacia contributes to the client’s experience and outcomes. Our goal is to exceed expectations, and to provide the best possible evidence-based care we can to our clients.
5. Inclusivity. All members the Acacia Health team create an environment that is inclusive of all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientation, and persons with disabilities
6. Authenticity and Responsibility. Acacia Health is a community where folks take responsibility for themselves and their actions. We know that honesty is a key foundation for the team’s success, and that by being responsible, we also provide ourselves and the team with the opportunity to do better
Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC
- Current malpractice insurance.
- Prescriptive authority
Well, you’ve kept reading, that’s great! Here are some more perks our clinicians receive:
- Laundry service onsite
- Prescription pads and business cards
- Remote access to documentation
- Sauna access
- Social events with the team
- TDCS training (Transcranial Direct Current treatment for FM, insomnia and depression)
- Full dispensary support (we compound your botanical formulas)
Closing deadline: 09/07/2021
If you’re interested, contact Ms. Amelia Smith (email@example.com)