Bring your Naturopathic Doctor Skills to SMRT Health
Deadline to apply: Position open until filled
Contact name: Dr. Stacey Richards N.D.
What you can expect from us?
- An incredibly supportive clinic environment.
- Collaborative team: Internal and external
- Busy clinic: Start seeing patients immediately
- Mentorship: Learn from one of the best naturopathic doctors in the business
- Marketing: we will help you grow your patient base!
- Fully stocked clinic: We take care of all clinic supplies and dispensary.
- Reception services: Full time
- EMR, Direct Billing services provided
- A competitive split: Paid bimonthly by direct deposit
- Expect to work alongside a great team
- Reimbursement for clinical training
- Marketing: Social media, newsletter, networking opportunities
- Relocating? We would also consider partial reimbursement costs for relocating to Edmonton
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone
- Who wants to fast-track their career in a leading naturopathic clinic.
- Willing to work on and grow their practice
- Willing to participate in webinars, presentations, etc
- High level of professionalism and competence
- Providing each patient with a comprehensive treatment plan
- Need to be willing to learn, take direction, and not afraid to work smarter
- Stellar customer service skills & ability to consistently produce positive interactions with clients
- Licensed Naturopathic doctor with the CNDA
- Experienced NDs and new grads welcome
- Assets: AAND/CAND memberships
- IV experience or willing to be trained
- Mesotherapy or willing to be trained
- Cosmetic Acupuncture/Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture or willing to be trained
- A minimum of one year experience is preferred but new grads welcome.
Who we are and what you can expect from us: If this opportunity excites you and you would like to grow your practice with SMRT Health Centre, please email me your cover letter and CV to Kevin at email@example.com. Visit the clinic website at http://www.smrthealth.com/